Education Family Support Worker
Role of Education Family Support Worker
- The EFSW supports parents who may be experiencing difficulties with their childrens behaviour or have any problems that might be having an impact on their childs ability to learn and reach their full potential.
- Signposting parents to appropriate agencies that might be able to offer support.
- Monitoring attendance and lateness.
- Alerting parents of monies owed for school dinner.
- Co-ordinating Communities First classes for parents/children.
For further information please contact our EFSW Mrs K Daniel on 01495 742090.