- Choose a Page
- Absence Report - Report your child absent
- Dinner Menu
- Education Family Support Worker
- Family Learning/Parent Engagement
- Friends of Penygarn
- Home Learning
- Letters to Parents
- Online Payments
- Parent Council
- Play Therapist
- School Uniform
- Term Dates
- Welcome Pack
- Welsh Information for Parents
Education Family Support Worker
Role of Education Family Support Worker
- The EFSW supports parents who may be experiencing difficulties with their children's behaviour or have any problems that might be having an impact on their child's ability to learn and reach their full potential.
- Signposting parents to appropriate agencies that might be able to offer support.
- Monitoring attendance and lateness.
- Alerting parents of monies owed for school dinner.
- Co-ordinating Communities First classes for parents/children.
For further information please contact our EFSW Mrs K Daniel on 01495 742090.